Phoenix is the newest state for the art combustion analysis system from the market leader, A&D. It is a high-speed 12 channel real-time data acquisition system digitizes and records signals from in-cylinder pressure sensors and other transducers mounted to the test engine. The Phoenix system provides the same detailed combustion data like any world class system, but at a fraction of the cost of competitive systems.
Phoenix performs continuous data acquisition for all cylinders cycle-by-cycle. The acquired data is then processed and analyzed using our CAS combustion analysis software running on a Windows XP professional PC. The results of all calculations may be logged and displayed on the host PC for instant interpretation. Calculated results can also be sent to a data acquisition and control system for closed loop control using combustion data for automated or lights out engine mapping applications. The standard Phoenix system can perform combustion analysis on up to eight cylinder engines at encoder resolutions up to 0.1°.
- 12 x 15-bit 2MHz parallel analog input channels
- Input ranges; ±1, ±2, ±5, ±10 and ±50 V
- 200 KHz anti-aliasing filters on each channel
- User selectable low-pass filters at 12.5 KHz, 25 KHz, 50 KHz or none
- 256 Mb of data storage
- Encoder inputs for Trigger, Clock, Direction with built-in pulse multiplication
- 6 high speed digital inputs
- 1,000 M-bit Ethernet interface to host PC
- Complete power on self test with diagnostic indication
- Front panel BNC connection for all analog inputs
- Supports up to eight cylinders with four additional inputs for pressure referencing, spark, injection, etc.
More information: www.aanddeurope.com